Failure. It happens whenever you take risks. And you’ve got to take risks to innovate. A theme I heard most powerfully presented by JK Rowling at her Harvard commencement speech a few years ago. Worth watching. It’s repeated now in the light of impact investing. Check it out #SOCAP13 plenaries live stream.Then follow up with Rowling: http://ow.ly/ox4Gb
Posts Tagged ‘failure’
Looking for something?
- How to help save the seas: two smart women show us the way
- Want to Diversify your portfolio? Invest in seaweed.
- Horseshoe crabs likely helped save you, can you help save them?
- Failure. It happens whenever you take risks
- Get a jump on how entrepreneurs, investors and scientists are helping save the fish
Welcome to The Ocean Lorax
The largest living space on the planet deserves a large voice. So, while there are several great blogs out there about the sea, here's another drop to add to the giant bucket, albiet one with a slightly different shape. This is a blog for those with an inclination to the salty, wet, and ultimately sunny-side-up nature of things.
Check out the first post to find out more.
Howz it looking?
- 7,819 hits